Wednesday 25 February 2015

Memorable jewellery

I'm the kind of person who only wears jewellery that has some meaning behind it. I love Pandora including their rings, charms and braclets and my Auntie bought me a Thomas Sabo braclet for my 21st which i love too.

Here is my pandora braclet, which is nearly full! 

 This is my best piece of jewellery, one because I can fit lots of charms on it and because every charm has a meaning behind it, my best charms are:


Number 21 because my Mum and Dad bought it me for my 21st :)

My 2nd favourite is a bunch of flowers that was my Nan's but sadly she passed away last year so it got passed on to me.

My thomas sabo braclet is my other favourite braclet but there's pros and cons to this one


It's a lovely braclet that goes with anything your wear but I had trouble at first with it and for anyone thinking of buying one id make sure you get the right size as mine was too small and when I was taking it off one night it snapped and the beads went everywhere! BUT I took it back to the shop and they changed it for a bigger one which was good. The other con is you can only have 3 charms max where as pandora you can have loads! The pros are it's easy to get on and off and it's a light braclet to wear :)


Here are my 2 charms, I have '21' for my 21st and a girl and boy that represents me and my boyfriend and he bought me that for Christmas.

My 3rd favourite is my heart locket necklace that I got for Valentine's Day and I've got 2 pictures of my boyfriend in it. You can have any picture you want but it is a lovely necklace to keep.

My 2 rings that I wear every day are my pandora one and it's green on top that is for 'May' my birthday month and a blue pearl ring that I got for my 18th.


No comments:

Post a Comment