Monday 2 March 2015

Everyday products I use

Just a short and simple blog on the products I use everyday and my favourite products I like to use.

My makeup I use everyday is a range of different things, nothing expensive but it does the job. 


I use collection 2000 foundation and have for years now and it doesn't look too much it's just enough and people usually say it looks like I havnt got any on but that's the point lol. 

My brush I use to put blusher on with is one out of my Cath Kidston set, I got the set for just £10 on eBay very cheap and was brand new :) 



The blusher I use is called 'Elf' one of my friends bought it me for my birthday last year and it's still going, I love it :)

My eyeliner is just from primark.

The mascara is Rimmel which is waterproof and the other is Collection 2000, I prefer the Rimmel one because it's waterproof and seems to stay on longer and better.

The other things I use everyday and love using is my perfumes. I have 3 favourites at the moment one from Next, a 'Beyoncé' and one from Cath Kidston.


 Cath Kidston perfume, £16 in any stores. 

 'Sparkle' from Next, can either have a small bottle or big bottle. This one was £8 and the bigger one is £12.

 
And Beyoncé perfume, this was a Christmas present so not sure how much it cost but it smells lovely :).

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment