Friday 6 March 2015

My 5 February favourites

My 5 February favourites

We're now into March! So this blog is about my 5 favourite items I got in February and why I like them all so much and maybe help you bloggers choose something if you want to treat yourself this month :)

My first one is my pink Rimmel nail varnish

 
It's called 'Fancy Fushia', its so easy to put on and the reason I like it so much is because it drys in about a minute or so! No girl likes putting nail varnish on and having to sit around waiting for it to dry! Just simple and quick and this has stayed on for about 4-5 days :)

My second favourite is face wipes, I usually just go for baby wipes to remove makeup because there cheap and do the same job as expensive ones, but I went to tesco and they had 'Along came Betty' products half price! I've never actually tried any of this stuff before but the face wipes were only £1.50! Il be getting them again as they have a scented smell which is lovely and there soft on your face, really recommend buying them :)


My 3rd favourite is Cath Kidston soap, im obsessed with using this.


It gives your hands that scented flowery smell and lasts for so long! As all does Cath kiston stuff does haha, you can either buy this soap as one or you can get in a pack of 3, ive got the pack of 3 as it will keep me going for ages!

My 4th favourite is Next diamond perfume. I've always loved perfume from Next. One because it's cheap and two it always smells nice. This bottle is £8


Usually lasts me a few months but there is a bigger bottle for £12 I think? Worth trying :)

My final favourite this month is a large candle that I got from Matalan. 


Im a big lover of candles and I seen this and thought for £3 im having that! The scent is called 'Lily Bloom' and it smells so so nice! Really strong smell that fills the room. Would really recommend anyone to buy one, they last ages aswell! 

Hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite products :) 

Xxxx 

2 comments: