Wednesday 4 March 2015

Get to know me beauty blog

Get to know me beauty blog

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Straight

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have blonde highlights put in around every 8 weeks by my hairdresser 

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
If I'm in work il have it up in a ponytail so it's out of the way but if I'm just at home or going out somewhere I usually have it down

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Bit of both really, I like going a salon and I like doing my own. Here's what I have done when I have my nails done

 Just pink acrylics with 2 glitter fingers

5. How often do you change your nail varnish?
If I have acrylics on they can last for a good 2 months with having infills done but if I have just nail varnish on usually twice a week

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Bother winter and summer, always got to have them painted

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Depends where I'm going, if it's work or just shopping etc about 10-15mins but if I'm going out at night about half an hour maybe longer

8. What do you do first eyes/face?
Face then eyes

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Just buy what I need when I need it

10. How often do you wear fake eyelashes?
Never they irritate me

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Just the usual foundation, mascara and blusher. 

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Depends if I can be bothered or not, if I'm not going out properly not

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
No way haha I know I don't wear much as it is but I still got to have some on

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I just usually use Rimmel, revlon or collection 2000 high end ones don't really bother me tbh

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when your getting dressed?
Decide when getting dressed

16. How often do you change our handbag?
Well I have a lot of Cath Kidston bags so usually twice a week because I have a small one for work then a different one for shopping etc

17. What time do you wake up and go sleep?
Usually in the week go bed about half 10-11 then wake up at half 6 every morning as I get up with my boyfriend for work

18. How often or when do you workout?
Don't do any off that during winter haha! But in the summer I ride my bike to work and where ever else I go so that's m excerise 
 
19. Are you left handed or right handed?
Right handed :)

20. How tall are you?
5 ft 3 

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Nope

22. How many pets do you have?
I use to have 3 yorkie terriers but 2 died last year 😥 so now I just have one he's called Nipper 


23. How often are you on blogger?
I have a quick look on now and then and my mate always gets me writing blogs haha :) 

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? 
Not really

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don't yet but as I get more into doing blogs I might

26. How did you come up with your blog name? 
I'm a big lover of Cath Kidston and because it's all about flowers I thought I'd just make a name from that 

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
My iPhone 

28. How often do you clean your house?
Everyday, think I have OCD everything has be spot on and clean lol

29. What's your favourite colour? 
Purple :)

30. Do you swear?
Yeah more than I properly should 

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Getting in bed and watching a film I think.


Xxx


4 comments:

  1. Aww this is cute like your answers :) xxx

    http://princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you :) im only new to writing the blogs but I will carry on and write more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really really liked this! i nominated you for liebster award :) check it out here on my blog xx

    http://leelysesblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete