Friday 13 March 2015

End of the week buys

End of the week buys

I done a post at the beginning of the week about a few products I bought and I thought I'd do another to show what I bought today :)

Mua mosaic blush, I needed some new blusher and wanted to try a different brand so I went with this one, I bought this because it doesn't look cheap even tho it was only £2! And I love the pattern on it.


I also got a new pencil eyeliner which is Mua I think this was also £2, I usually just get my eyeliners from primark but thought I'd try one of these out.


I bought a Rimmel nail varnish because I love them from Rimmel. I was attracted to this because of the top it has flowers on it and is from the 'Rita ora' collection.


I love it on :) it's quick dry and one of my fave colours to have on my nails. The colour is called neon fest and this was £2.99 well worth it :)



I bought this lipstick which is Collection and it's been brought out by Little Mix. It only cost £1.99. I never normally wear lipstick or lipgloss but thought I'd try one :) the colour is raspberry.

My final buy this week was just a cheap little candle from Primark. I'm actually really surprised at this, ive just lit it and it's so strong and it was only 80p!! Can't believe it, looks so pretty aswell.


The scent is sweet vanilla and coconut, will be buying a few more of these :)

Hope you enjoyed reading my blog and get a few ideas 

Xxxx

3 comments:

  1. That blush looks pretty you should swatch it on ur hand so I can see what the colour looks like lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that nail polish iv not seen that one it's pretty xxx
    princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think the nail varnish is a new one that's out but it's really nice :) xxx

    ReplyDelete