Monday 9 March 2015

Beginning of the week buys

Beginning of the week buys 

I've been looking through blogs and posts and been getting some ideas to try new and different makeup so today I thought I'd start by buying a new eyeliner, concealer that I've never tried before and a new nail varnish.

The new nails varnish I bought I come across in Superdrug it's from the 'Beauty U.K.' Section and the products are fairly cheap. I think the nail varnish was £1 if I'm correct ive just tried it out and it's okay but I found it very runny/watery. 


This is the result, I like the colour and I Surpose you can't complain with the price :)

My new eyeliner I bought is from a section ive not heard off before in Superdrug called 'Mua'. I wanted to try a new liquid type eyeliner as I'm currently using a Collection one but its so hard to put on and especially to get right! 


I quickly tried this one before and it's so much easier to put on, and I think it was only £2! 

My other product is Collection concealer, ive heard a lot of people talk about how good it is on their blogs and YouTube videos so thought I'd try it myself.


Not tried yet but I thought it was worth getting and for only £4 odd can't go wrong really :)

As I love doing my nails and having my nails done in a salon I thought I'd post some pictures of my nail varnish collection.


These are all my branded ones and my favourites, there's Rimmel, collection, Kelly brook, beauty uk, Barry M. 


Rimmel, I usually buy this brand a lot because it's quick dry and always cheap. Usually costs me about £3 if that for one.


Barry M, ive always loved theses nail varnishes, can get all sorts of colours and there usually cheap too!

 
Here is collection, kelly brook (from new look), beauty uk.

Hope you enjoyed reading through my blog post :) 

Xxxx 

3 comments:

  1. Yeyy you got the collection concealer :)
    Iv never tried the rimmel nail polishes are they good? Xxxx

    princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's why I've mostly got Rimmel ones there normally always quick dry and I like the colours they have :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The maybelline one I have dries quick aswel xxx

    ReplyDelete