Monday 23 March 2015

My fave items this week

My fave items this week

I recently bought a new blusher brush to use with my new blusher and ive been using my new nail varnishes that I love.


I bought this Barry M blusher brush from Superdrug, it cost me £3. I've been using it the past couple of days and I love it. I bought it because I love Barry M and I liked the colour and style of the brush. It's soft on your face and puts blusher on nicely.

The blusher I use is MUA and was £2 from superdrug.


I've bought 2 new Rimmel nail varnishes and I love the colours. Pink and Black.


I couldn't decide which one to use on my nails so I used both lol 


I might treat myself to a new Cath Kidston makeup bag next week so keep an eye out for a blog post on my new buys :)

Xxxx  

3 comments:

  1. I'm having brush envy for you because I don't have that brush. Thanks chels for makin me wanna buy another makeup brush that I don't need :) xxx

    princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay same goes to you haha you got me buying them two books lol xxx

    ReplyDelete